Peaceful Day with Guided Hike at Well of Mercy
November 10, 2021 @ 10:30AM — 4:30PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Learn how connecting with, and caring for, the land can be a meditative endeavor—and how we can act in ways which contribute to a sustainable future for the Earth. This workshop focuses on Well's beautiful 110 acres and our active practice of conservation.Come for a "Behind The Scenes" walk at Well of Mercy.
- Look and listen as Kevin Campbell, native plant expert, identifies native and cultivated plants/flora.
- Hike along the trails and wooded areas.
- Visit the restored meadow and discuss the habitat that invites pollinators including Monarch butterflies.
- Walk to the Sacred Circle and see the aged Catalpa tree and listen to stories of possible origin.
- Observe the beauty of nature.
- Connect with restoration qualities of being in nature.
- Receive a plant or seeds from the property so you can have your own little piece of Well of Mercy.
Contact our office at 704-539-5449 with questions or to make an overnight reservation in conjunction with your Peaceful Guided Hike Ticket.
Office hours: Wednesday - Saturday 10am-5pm.
Day Program Cancellation Policy - We understand that things may come up in your busy life that prevent you from attending as planned. We regret that reservations for day workshops are non-refundable. In such cases, we will consider your payment a donation to our on-going ministry. You may sell or gift to a friend.
Well of Mercy is a ministry of hospitality and healing sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas.