Day In Nature for Ministry Workers
March 9, 2021 @ 10:00AM — 5:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Day in Nature
This special Day in Nature is for Ministry Workers.
We Look Forward to Seeing You at Well of Mercy!
Well of Mercy invites you to enjoy and reconnect with nature.
TAKE A DEEP BREATH, TO EXHALE AND CONNECT WITH GOD. "Day in Nature" at Well of Mercy is an opportunity to relax, reflect and restore. This "Day in Nature" gives you an opportunity to feel the solid earth beneath your feet, to walk the quiet wooded trails, walk the prayer path and visit the prayer stations, walk the labyrinth or quietly sit in the Chapel.
There is not a guided program for the day but registered guests may explore the quiet, outdoor sanctuary of nature on Well of Mercy's 110 acre property. You can enjoy the beauty of Well of Mercy on the Prayer Path, the Walking Trails, Outdoor Labyrinth and Gazebo, Laura's Place, Grotto, Well House Porch and Chapel (limited to 8 guest occupancy).
Due to abundance of concern and care for your health and safety these indoor spaces are not available during your day visit: Well House, Guest Houses/Cottages, Peace Room.
These days are limited to adults over 21 years of age.
Please see additional Health and Safety Information to Prepare for Your Visit at the bottom of this invitation.
Helpful Information to Prepare for Your Visit
- A confirmation email and welcome video will include Guidelines to read and view before your visit.
- Check-in on the Well porch between 10-11 am before parking your car.
- Social distancing and face covering are required during check-in.
- At check-in you will receive a welcome packet and property map.
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Lunch is not provided. Please bring a cooler with ice, food, utensils, beverages, water bottle and any items you might need for your comfort.
- NOTE: No food storage or refrigerator available.
- Check-out at Well House porch by 4 pm.
- In case of inclement weather, you may reschedule your visit by calling the office.
Health and Safety Information
The health and safety of our guests and staff is and will continue to be our priority. We are taking several precautions:
- Limiting guests on property
- Limiting availability of indoor spaces
- Providing hand sanitizer at indoor spaces
- Offering outside check-in and check-out at Well House porch
- Exercising social distancing with guests and staff
- Spacing seating 6 feet apart
- Requiring face coverings in designated areas: check-in/check-out, Chapel, Laura's Place and Gazebo and encouraged at all areas
- Allowing day guests to supply their own needs for food and beverages.
- All guests will be contacted prior to visit to verify their current state of health and asked pre-screening questions which are:
- Have you been exposed to anyone in the last 2 weeks who has been sick with COVID-19?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: feeling sick, fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, and/or loss of taste/smell?
- If you answer Yes to any of these questions, we ask that you wait until you are past the 14 day mark before scheduling your visit. Note: Anyone with a fever must reschedule.
Well of Mercy is a ministry of hospitality and healing sponsored by the
Sisters of Mercy of the Americas.
It provides a quiet sanctuary and sacred space for adult individuals to seek
right relationship with self, others, God and creation.