"Day in Nature"
We Look Forward to Seeing You at Well of Mercy!
Well of Mercy is reopening for a limited number of day guest to enjoy and reconnect with nature.
This "Day in Nature" gives you an opportunity to feel the solid earth beneath your feet, to walk the quiet wooded trails and to TAKE A DEEP BREATH, TO EXHALE AND CONNECT WITH GOD.
There is not a guided program for the day but registered guests may explore the quiet, outdoor sanctuary of nature on Well of Mercy's 110 acre property. You can enjoy the beauty of Well of Mercy on the Prayer Path and designated Prayer Station, the Walking Trails, Outdoor Labyrinth and Gazebo, Laura's Place, Grotto, Well House Porch and Chapel (limited to 8 guest occupancy).
Due to abundance of concern and care for your health and safety these indoor spaces are not available during your day visit: Well House, Guest Houses/Cottages, Peace Room.
These days are limited to adults over 21 years of age.
Please see additional Helpful Information to Prepare for Your Visit at the bottom of this invitation.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is and will continue to be our priority. We are taking several precautions:
- Limiting guests on property
- Limiting availability of indoor spaces
- Providing hand sanitizer at indoor spaces
- Offering outside check-in and check-out at Well House porch
- Exercising social distancing with guests and staff
- Spacing porch seating 6 feet apart
- Spacing chapel seating to 6 feet apart and limiting occupancy
- Requiring face coverings in designated areas: check-in/check-out, Chapel, Laura's Place and Gazebo and encouraged at all areas
- Allowing day guests to supply their own needs for food and beverages.
- Allowing guests to select 1 prayer station that is a designated place for them for the day
- All guests will be contacted prior to visit to verify their current state of health and asked pre-screening questions which are:
- Have you been exposed to anyone in the last 2 weeks who has been sick with COVID-19?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: feeling sick, fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, and/or loss of taste/smell?
- If you answer Yes to any of these questions, we ask that you wait until you are past the 14 day mark before scheduling your visit. Note: Anyone with a fever must reschedule
Helpful Information to Prepare for Your Visit
- You will receive a confirmation email with attached "Day in Nature Guest Guidelines" to read before your visit. You will also receive a welcome video.
- Please check-in with Well staff at Well porch between 10 am-11 am before you park your car. Social distancing as well as use of face covering will be in place during your check-in.
- You may select a Prayer Path station which will be your designated Prayer Path Station for the day.
- You will receive a welcome packet and property map.
- Lunch is not included in your day visit. Please bring your own cooler with ice for food, utensils, beverages, water bottle and any other items that you might need for your comfort for the day in nature.
- Please check-out at Well House porch by 4 pm.
In case of inclement weather, you may reschedule your visit by calling the office.
Well of Mercy is a ministry of hospitality and healing sponsored by the
Sisters of Mercy.
It provides a quiet sanctuary and sacred space for adult individuals to seek
right relationship with self, others, God and creation.